My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC-ish

30+10+n years, mother of three, wife of one, enjoying a life completely unlike, and better than, the one for which she prepared herself...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Koigu: Ballet Cashmere



This project was begun in late November as the principal distraction planned for my hysterectomy convalescence. I had intended to give it to Kelley McL but I can't part with it. I'm nearly ready to cast off the back, the sleeves won't take terribly long. It will be ready to wear on the first crisp day.

Details
Pattern: Sally Melville (Cherry Tree Hill) "Ballet Cashmere"
Fiber: Koigu KPPPM (100% merino wool, fingering weight; worked on US 3 needles)

Ballet Cashmere (Pattern: Cherry Tree Hill; Fiber: Koigu KPPPM)
This has been finished for over a month. When I got it back from the finisher's I wasn't satisfied with the length so oI added additional garter stitch at bottom. Now its absolutely fabulous and I LOVE it. It looks beautiful all on its own but when I put that fabulous cherry pin that I bought myself for my bday, its even better:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home