My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC-ish

30+10+n years, mother of three, wife of one, enjoying a life completely unlike, and better than, the one for which she prepared herself...

Monday, September 04, 2006

Tunic Vest


Made strictly from personal measurements and fooling with specs in Sweater Wizard, this gorgeous vest looks fabulous with an indigo knit outfit I have and a pair of high heeled boots. I knit this up in very little time, actually, considering how long it is and how bored you can get with yards of stockinette stitch. It was done in four pieces which was kind of a drag. I did it in Laurel (mercerized cotton), Billie Holiday colorway. It is very rich and has great hand feel.

It took some tweaking in the arm holes and shaping the waist to produce a garment that didn't look like a big sack but it was more than worth the effort. I LOVE this vest. I usually wear it with a big sparkly brooch holding it closed smack dab between my hooters just in case anyone even thinks about overlooking them! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home