My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC-ish

30+10+n years, mother of three, wife of one, enjoying a life completely unlike, and better than, the one for which she prepared herself...

Monday, September 04, 2006

Haley's V-neck pull-over


This sweater was done with the same Ann Norling pattern as Anna's watermelon sweater. Poor Haley always gets the least-inspired creations by virtue of my always doing her project first when I'm doing a series. That's because if I intend to do a series for all three girls and then don't see it through, if I begin in Haley's size at least all three will age through being able to wear it.

So I think this sweater is kind of boring and doesn't fit particularly wel.. The sleeves are way too big at cuff. It looks cute with this skirt and jeans, though. But from now on I'm just going to custom create their patterns for simple stuff like this in the Wizard because this is just so boxy...bleh.

The fiber is Sierra Quattro---the same as for my Krista Tee and Anna's Watermelon sweater. Nice yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home