My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC-ish

30+10+n years, mother of three, wife of one, enjoying a life completely unlike, and better than, the one for which she prepared herself...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Cloches




I don't recall much about these hats except they were so adorable and so simple. The first one was done with a kit that I bought sight unseen from Kids Knits. I think the wool for that first one was Dalel of Norway. I made about five of them over a period of one week last winter; the one I made for Pilar was beautiful alpaca silk in brown but she wouldn't let me put a flower on it. She's no fun. Pictured here, modelled by Anna and Haley, we have one in cashmere, one in wool and one of unknown fiber. See why I try to document better? Going out with little girls wearing these hats turned heads everywhere we went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home